- Use Visual Basic or C# to serve dynamic web content.
- Runs websites designed for IIS including ASP.NET and MVC websites.
- Small footprint (500 KB) implemented in 100% managed C# code.
- Built-in support for HTTPS (SSL) and NTLM (Windows) user authentication.
- Built-in session management with support for client-side cookies.
- Industry standard HTTP logging using the NCSA-Extended log file format.
- Runs as a Service, Console, or embedded in other applications.
- Supports virtual directories.
- Built-in distribution and http proxy services.
- Built-in lightweight XML parser.
- Built-in task scheduling.
- Built-in state machine for managing object state.
- Built in object database with flat-file XML based storage.
- Built-in APIs for creating log entries in the Windows Event Log, log files, or command console.
- Administrators can specify each component that the server loads to enhance security and performance.
Updated: 12/9/11 6:09 PM